May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday My baby Girl!







Today Mei-Li turned one! We had been practicing to Happy Birthday song the day before, to see if she would learn to blow the candle. Well she would do this funny face, and blow in and almost make a whistling sound instead. Then she froze in the actual moment. SHe had just had dinner, she was past her bedtime, and she was quite un interested in the cupcake. But I did manage to snap cute pictures of her in the morning soon after she awoke. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I swear...Mei-Li looks just like a China Doll! The one of her smiling in the rocker...wow! She is so cute! Happy Birthday Mei-Li!

Candy said...

Happy Birthday Mei-Li.

Oh my, Mei-Li looks just like a doll in the first picture on the rocking chair. I did a double take.

Too cute. Her skin is flawless.

The Proud Parents of Two said...

She is so pretty! & I absolutely LOVE the pigtails!
Happy Birthday Mei-Li!

Kathy said...

Evelyn,
I just love the pictures. She is adorable and looks like she was having so much fun.
Kathy

Sherri said...

Sorry i'm late on my Birthday wish.
Happy Birthday Mei-Li,

She's just too too cute!!

Sherri