May 16, 2009

FCC Park Playdate







Today Mei-Li attended her first FCC playdate at the park. And oh how much fun we had! Especially for me, seeing how all the wonderful kids have blossomed. Some of the children came home shortly after we started are own process, and to see them grow into happy and healthy children before my eyes has been both a blessing and an honor. We also welcomed some new additions recently, and I look forward to sharing future outings and seeing Mei-Li grow up with our a great FCC family.

We have now been home for 2 months, and it's so funny to see and learn all the new faces of Mei-Li. Besides the little giggles and laughs, I've come to learn several new expressions in Mei-Li, and today I was able to catch a couple on film. As one gets to know their little munchkins, you tend to identify certain traits. For example, my son was a giggler (if that is even a word) You could always catch him laughing even with a binkie in his mouth. He had the ability to belt out a belly laugh all the while sucking in that binkie before it fell out.

If I applied the same logic to Mei-Li, I'd have to say she is quite the observer. She will stare everything thing and everyone down as we walk into a room. Observe her environment, and everything going on around her before you see the real her. I wish I knew what was going on in that little brain of hers in some of these pictures.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just wanna kiss those cheeks!!!

Sherri said...

Wow, 2 months already!! She sure is a little cutie pie.

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Oh Evelyn, she is changing so much so fast! She's beautiful!