
Mother's Day was quiet around here. We enjoyed the day at home, with just a little cook out, and some pool fun. Mei-Li has been taking longer naps in the middle of the day, and puts a damper on your outings, as we have to plan around them. But I don't mind at all..she's a much happier baby when she sleeps.
I hope everyone enjoyed this special day, whether you are waiting, were a MOM for the first time, or enjoyed a new addition to your family. For us it was extra special since Mei-Li is finally with us. She got lots of hugs and kisses on this day.
Momma got a new camera for Mother's Day. It's a Nikon Coolpix 90. It's kind of a mix between a DSLR and a point-n-shoot with more features. I also got a cute musical card for my son, and some beautiful flowers from Dad. Here are a few test pictures taken with the new camera.
3 comments:
Jealous of the camera...and the one nap!
LOVING all the photos. I have a soft spot for the one of ML and the puppy! Can you believe it's only been 2 MONTHS!!! I can't wait to see ML and give her a great big hug!! Love the camera, I hope you are bringing it to AI!!! See you soon!!!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. I love the pictures and I know why they are so wonderful, I have the exact camera and I just love it. Got mine for Mother's Day as well, but a few weeks early. Oh and the ladybug pool float, where in earth did you get that?
Sherri
Post a Comment