
We were China bound on this day. My travel mate reminded me that today we all left for China:) I've been preoccupied with the Gotcha Date, and had totally forgotten that on Feb 26th last year, we were in Newark waiting for our flight to China. My nerves were on edge, but we had a 3 hour layover, and had time to have lunch. I didn't even want to eat, afraid that my nerves would make my stomach turn.
Wow what an amazing year it has been. I kinda of forget it has been a year, because we see so many changes in Mei-Li's adjustment, on a daily basis. She has blended perfectly into our family. And our love for her is indescribable. She is no longer that scared little baby we brought home. She is happy-go-lucky, and has a mischevious side to her, which makes it difficult to discipline, when you want to laugh.
Here is a lay-out that I did to include with our last post placement visit. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Love the new look and a very sweet posts.
Congratulations. I LOVE your layout. Especially the Micky Journal in the center! Here's to many more joyous years!!!
Post a Comment