
Yesterday we set out to Orlando, to spend the rest of the week in Disney and Animal Kingdom. We enjoyed an awesome car ride over here, as Mei-Li was mesmerized with her Dora video. We did not here a peep from her for 4 hours. A welcomed change, as she normally would only last about an hour or two in the car, before a crying match would start. We could not believe she did not even take a nap. By 6:30 pm she seemed a little tired and worn out, so I tried to get her to bed by 7pm. All was fine and dandy until her sleepy head was layed into the hotel crib OMG it was horror. I finally got her to fall asleep on the bed, and then moved her. That lasted until about midnight when she awoke from what seemed to her a 3 hour nap. I tried laying her in bed with us, and she just kept climbing all over us thinking it was party time.
We have been lucky so far with her sleeping habits. Once the initial adjustment to our time period, she would go down pretty easy. Well, I have to say last night we experienced the worst night ever. The back and forth to the crib lasted until exactly 4:54 am. The crying and screaming was so wrench full, that she ended up hurling a bottle of milk that I gave her at 3am. I thought I was gonna loose my mind. I tried EVERYTHING..every trick in the book. Nothing worked. At this point, I was already planning in my head their was no way we were gonna make it to theme park the next morning. So I decided to put the TV on and see if their were any cartoons on at that time. I finally found one on the cartoon network for "mature audiences" what ever the hell that meant. I didn't care. I let her watch it, and she zipped it, so Jesus and I closed our eyes. She finally just toppled over at almost 5am and slept until 10 am. AHHH sleep!!!
Well, we finally made it Disney right at noon. We had a great day, and ML even took a nap in the stroller which NEVER happens. She was a little serious most of the day, but I thinks she was just taking it all in. Disney was packed for a weekday, but we had fun with the parades and shows at the Castle.
So tomorrow we are off to Animal Kingdom.
We have been lucky so far with her sleeping habits. Once the initial adjustment to our time period, she would go down pretty easy. Well, I have to say last night we experienced the worst night ever. The back and forth to the crib lasted until exactly 4:54 am. The crying and screaming was so wrench full, that she ended up hurling a bottle of milk that I gave her at 3am. I thought I was gonna loose my mind. I tried EVERYTHING..every trick in the book. Nothing worked. At this point, I was already planning in my head their was no way we were gonna make it to theme park the next morning. So I decided to put the TV on and see if their were any cartoons on at that time. I finally found one on the cartoon network for "mature audiences" what ever the hell that meant. I didn't care. I let her watch it, and she zipped it, so Jesus and I closed our eyes. She finally just toppled over at almost 5am and slept until 10 am. AHHH sleep!!!
Well, we finally made it Disney right at noon. We had a great day, and ML even took a nap in the stroller which NEVER happens. She was a little serious most of the day, but I thinks she was just taking it all in. Disney was packed for a weekday, but we had fun with the parades and shows at the Castle.
So tomorrow we are off to Animal Kingdom.
2 comments:
Glad you were finally able to get some sleep! I'm dying to take Tyler to the Mouse's House. Looks like you all had such a good time!
Love the pics! I can't wait to be able to take Taryn! Mei-Li is so happy!
Post a Comment