We can't seem to get enough of seeing ML in her Monarch Butterfly costume. So we headed out to our FCC Halloween Social this past weekend. I wasn't sure how Mei-Li would react or behave, or if the costumes would scare her. She has seemly done pretty well in the stores with the scary decorations, and try's to say BOOOO when she sees them, since I've been giving her Halloween animal cookies all month. The package has a ghost on it, so I call them boo cookies, and boy does she know what they are. She did very well at the luncheon, steeling all our food. She wanted nothing to do with the congee, and wanted the real deal. Her mouth was wide open bite after bite.
After lunch we tried a photo op, but she had nothing to do with it. She would not sit with the other kids, and started walking up to the cameras. So I gave up, and took her out of the mix, as the bigger kids were bumping her around. She still does not have a great amount of balance. That's when the meltdown started, as you will see in the pictures. She wanted to be on the floor, and sit among all the kids running around, fearing for the safety of her tender fingers, I swept her up, and it started. Daddy gave her her first lollipop, and after tasting it all was well again. She finally gave me a smirk for the camera.




1 comment:
At least she's getting good wear out of that costume! I also learned that there is nothing that a lollipop can't fix! ;) Too cute!
Post a Comment