
Wow, can't believe I did not post the whole month of November. But we were really busy, we went to Disney in the middle of the month, attended the National Adoption Month picnic sponsored by our FCC group and were invited to the Orlando where we met up with old friends and of course celebrated Thanksgiving. It was a very busy month. ( Oh and can't forget hubby and I celebrated our 24th Anniversary this month too) Mei-Li turned 18 months on Thanksgiving Day. She had her check up earlier that the week, and came in at 32.75 inches and 23.4 lbs. She had a growth spurt alright. Not surprising to us, as her appetite continues at full force. We are really seeing lots of her personality now. I'd say she is very lovable, learned to give kisses and craves affection. On the flip side she is still quite mischievous and VERY active. Here are some pictures of our activities for the month of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment