September 1, 2009

Mei-Li's First Steps in July

Sorry can't figure out how to flip this video around. But these were Mei-Li first full walking steps last month.

UPDATE: Sorry guys..Video COMING SOON LOL!

It was posted on a private shutterfly account, because my SIL was the one that captured the AHA moment. As soon as I get my hands on the actual video clip, I'll upload it.


2 comments:

Candy said...

I know on my camera, you cannot turn the camera to take video because they cannot be turned around. (does that make sense?)

The Proud Parents of Two said...

For some reason I can't see the video. Email me the link. I can't believe she is walking. I am dreading that day. Glad to hear everyone is doing well! We need to get together for lunch or something. She looks like such a big girl now, from when you first brought her home.