June 28, 2009

Friendships





It's seems this month's blog theme is meeting up with new and old friends LOL Yesterday I had a chance to meet in person someone who I had become friends with over the wait for our daughters. Anabel was unique in that she had the same family background as me, and we often compared notes on how we would raise our chinese daughters in a bilingual hispanic family.

Her daughter Kaelyn joined her late last year and has blossomed into the cutest, sweetest little girl. She happened to be in my town for a visit with her family this weekend, so off we went to meet them. What a wonderful time we had. This girls played together, and Kaelyn would hug and kiss Mei-Li it was so cute. Unfortunealy, I was eating up the moment and didn't capture it on film, so I'm hoping Anabel got those pictures with her camera. I did manage to get my camera out and snap a few pictures, but at this point the girls were a bit tired of all the hoopla, as you can see in the pics. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG! Mei-Li looks so much older! Don't you hate it that our "baby's" are growing up so fast! We havn't had them long enough yet! :)

Candy said...

Adorable!