November 7, 2010

Abandoned

Wow..it seems I have abandoned my blog. It feels like it has been forever since my last post in September. Just a short 2 months, but so much has happened since then. So where do I start…well Mei-Li and I went to Arizona to visit Daddy for a month. We had loads of fun, and celebrated some fall activities while there. We made it home just in time for Halloween, and now Thanksgiving is upon us.
Me-Li has grown so much, that upon our return the remaining clothes in her closet don’t fit anymore. She will be 2.5 years old this month on the 27th, and she is outgrowing some of her 2T clothes. I don’t buy anything smaller than a 3T now.
She has made some improvements in her language skills too. She will now attempt to repeat words as you speak to her, and can repeat about 2-3 words combinations. Is she talking yet? well not really, she will not engage or initiate  a conversation, but will ask for things (in words..no more pointing), and of course, Mommy understand everything she says:) we will continue with our speech therapy next week.
We  have taken tons of pictures in the last 2 months, so I will post some here. I’ll eventually get them all up loaded to my shutterfly online journal..link on sidebar.
IMG00087-20101009-1706 IMG00067-20101003-1707
IMG00093-20101009-1714IMG00106-20101009-1723DSCF5804DSCF5818  DSCF5813DSCF5972 DSCF5971    
DSCF5883DSCF5891DSCF6220DSCN2357

No comments: