
Wow can't believe it has been a month since my last post. It has been busy around here. We made another quick trip to Disney last month. I think I'm Disneyed out until next year! We have gone 3 times since last November, and I think I'm done, at least until the summer is over. We are preparing for Mei-Li's first Big Birthday Bash. She turns 2 this month, and it will be our first big party for her with friends and family.
The weather is getting really hot...really fast around here. Went out for a quick trip to the supermarket and my car registered at 106 degrees. So I decided we needed some outdoor playtime, but not in the scorching heat. I picked up this water/sand table for Mei-Li and she loved it. She played until all her little fingers were wrinkled. I snapped this photo with my phone, and she happily obliged, posed and said cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment