April 27, 2009

11 Months Today!







Our baby girl turned 11 months today. It's incredible, that in less than 2 months that she has been with us, she has learned so much. She is now crawling, trying to stand, and I can almost swear that if I say a new word to her she tries to mimic it. We have come a long way, since China. Even though Mei-Li took very well to us, she had several behaviors when we got home that let us know she still had some adjusting to do. I can say she is pretty much content most of the day, except during nap time, which continues to be a struggle. We do very well for a few days and then not so good for a few days. These pictures are of her crawling to the slide door to look for COCO our dog. Now that she can crawl she has no interest in her toys, and just wants to crawl to a spot where she can pull her self up, and drive mommy crazy with worry. I'm hoping it's just a phase.


2 comments:

Tammie said...

Mei-Li is absolutely adorable!

The Proud Parents of Two said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she is progressing. She's so cute! I can absolutely wait until Tyler starts crawling. I'll be worried just the same as you...